I love this song!
You never go
You’re always here
Suffocating me
Under my skin
I cannot run away
Fading slowly
I'd give it all to you
Letting go of me
Reaching as I fall
I know it's already over now
Nothing left to lose
Loving you again
I know it's already over, already over now
My best defense
Running from you
Cost me everything
I can't resist
Take all you want from me
Breaking slowly
I'd give it all to you
Letting go of me
Reaching as I fall
I know it's already over now
Nothing left to lose
Loving you again
I know it's already over
Already over now
You're all I'm reaching for
It's already over
All I'm reaching for
It's already over now
I'd give it all to you
I offer up my soul
It's already over
Already over now
Give it all to
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Lyrics to "Already Over" by Red
Posted by Brenna at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment