Now that I'm basically done with school for the year and have basically nothing to do for the next three months, and since I've been trying to increase my writing, I decided to steal this from my friend Emily's blog [which is amazing, by the way; read it]. Thus, over time [and anyone who knows me knows that that means a lonnng time], I'll be writing on these.
Tell about a place that changed you.
Tell about a favorite memory.
Tell about our most treasured item.
Tell about person you do the most weird things with.
Tell about someone you could never imagine your life without.
Tell about someone that inspires you.
Tell about something you wish you were better at.
Tell about something you wish you could change.
Tell about someone that’s made a huge impact in your life.
Tell about something you’d like to do before you die.
Tell about someone you miss.
Friday, May 20, 2011
Writing Prompts
Posted by Brenna at 7:12 PM
Labels: Writing Prompts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
is excited.
Post a Comment