So, as many of you know, I've been working on writing a novel for the past five-or-so years. I've been getting some input on from some of the kids on the site where I take my French class, and one guy was saying that I needed an eye catcher. Well, when I do my Impromptu speaking, eye catching is my best part, if I do say so myself! So I decided to try a prologue. Tell me what you guys think of it.
Yes… Yes, this will certainly do…
I rubbed my gnarled hands slowly together in pride.
I had put it together.
I would dominate all.
I, yes I, would be the one everyone feared when evil entered the conversation.
I would take over the world.
I know it's short, but that's part of the effect. :D
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Maybe... A prologue?
Posted by Brenna at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like it! It is indeed eye-catching, ready to draw you in, tempting you to read more. Yes, i think it would do very nicely.
-Maritza
Thank you! I love getting feedback on my writing as I hope to make it a career someday.
Post a Comment